Matrimonial, Trust and Probate
Kroll provides independent and confidential advice to facilitate an amicable resolution of outstanding issues and division of assets.Contact Us
A full understanding of all matrimonial and family assets is necessary to facilitate an equitable division among both parties. We are often appointed by courts and family groups to assist in substantial or complicated matrimonial proceedings.
We have the global footprint, in-country resources and world-leading experts to shed light on the most obscure financial picture, no matter where the trail of assets leads.
Our team provides independent and confidential advice with a strong client focus to narrow issues between parties and facilitate an amicable resolution of outstanding issues and division of assets.
How We Can Help
- Court appointed trustees, administrators and committee members (and advisors to Committee)
- Expert reports and court testimony
- Form E and Duxbury preparation and analysis
- Asset tracing, retrieval and realization
- Valuation and investigation of matrimonial assets and deceased estates
- Forensic accounting and financial investigations
- Shareholder and family dispute resolution