Kroll provides your breach population with direct access to investigative experts for live support and best practice advice, as well as identity restoration should they become victims of identity theft.
Identity monitoring services are great tools for individuals impacted by a breach, but they can’t deliver the same kind of reassurance and customized advice one gains from speaking with an expert. The last thing you want is to leave your affected employees, members, students or customers alone to deal with the potential consequences of a breach of data that you were responsible for protecting – especially in the event that those consequences lead to identity theft.
Live support when consumers have questions
How reassuring would it be to know that you could pick up the phone and speak directly with your doctor at the first twinge of pain or sign of a cold? That’s the kind of reassurance Kroll provides your breach population, as they can pick up the phone and speak with a knowledgeable licensed investigator who can directly address their specific situation - someone whom they can establish a relationship with should they ever experience identity theft. We investigate the suspicious activity and offer recommendations and best practice advice while directly assisting the individual.
In-depth identity theft restoration when consumers become victims
Identity theft can be a nightmare that the average consumer is ill-equipped to deal with. Luckily, Kroll’s licensed identity theft investigators are available as your partners for identity theft restoration – restoring compromised identities to pre-breach status, and preserving faith in your business.
In order to best assist individuals impacted by a breach, Kroll’s licensed investigators receive intensive training that enables them to provide individuals with the tools they need to combat any form of identity theft or fraud. Our investigators have ability to do the majority of the work required to restore an identity on an individual’s behalf, helping them gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing the most experienced identity theft restoration professionals are on the case.
Our investigators will:
- Explain the identity theft restoration process to ensure the victim understands his or her rights and responsibilities
- Investigate and resolve complicated trails of fraudulent activity
- Issue fraud alerts for the victim with the three consumer credit reporting agencies, the Social Security Administration, the Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Postal Service
- Prepare appropriate documentation, from dispute letters to defensible complaints
- Work all identity theft issues until they have been verifiably resolved with all the organizations impacted including financial institutions, collections agencies, check clearinghouse companies, landlords, property managers, and government entities
With Kroll, you’re not leaving impacted individuals alone to clean up a mess that could jeopardize their financial security. Individuals facing identity theft will be in the hands of trained security professionals, and your company will be remembered for having provided real help every step of the way.