Kroll Notification Navigator
With more than 20 years of breach notification experience and having handled the largest and most complex notification requirements in the world, Kroll is well versed in helping organizations notify third parties in the event of a breach. Reduce confusion, cost and complexity with the Kroll Notification Navigator.Get a Demo
Kroll’s third-party breach management platform cuts through the complex logistics of coordinating breach notification for a compromised entity and the consumer-facing organizations with which they work.
Watch this video to see how we help clients navigate through the complexities of breach notifications with third parties.
With Several Stakeholders, Third-Party Breaches Require Thoughtful Solutions
Effective Third-Party Breach Management Helps Reduce Notification Complexity and Costs
Kroll provides the technology and expertise to communicate with clients, collect opt-in decisions and exchange data files and letter templates on a simple to use platform that provides a defensible audit trail.
Key Benefits and Features
- Consultation – Kroll Relationship Managers consult with client and counsel, and confirm data ownership and appropriate users
- Optional Branding – Facilitate the co-branding of the third-party portal
- Document Storage – Portal that provides third-parties access to helpful documents shared by client and counsel
- Flexible Onboarding – With Kroll facilitating the onboarding of data owners, this allows them to seamlessly create portal accounts and review data in real time
- Kroll-supplied tailored email or letter notification to impacted third-parties and end users
- Systematic collection of opt-ins and other preferences
- Trackable and auditable engagement with third parties
- Easy to use workflows for fast decision making and data review
- Facilitates opt-in for notification to end customers and regulatory authorities
- Intuitive and customizable SaaS platform
- Use of Kroll's industry leading breach response teams, trained in secure data handling
- Experts at finding efficiency and simplicity in scale
- Benefit of Kroll's expertise and best practices to maintain brand reputation during breach communication
- Opt-in Management – Portal allows decision-makers to opt into notification to the end consumers
- Authority Notification Preparation – Provides simple forms to third-party decision makers that enable notifications to regulatory authority
- Online Data Review – Portal allows third-party decision makers to review and edit contact information for end consumers
- Third-Party Reporting – Utilizing a defensible audit trail, we provide client and counsel details on notification, opt-in and data review during the execution phase
- Consumer Reporting – Providing clients and counsel with details on consumer notification, call center and monitoring activation rates
Reduce the Complexity and Costs of Third-Party Breach Notifications with Kroll Notification Navigator
- Fixed Cost
Support from Kroll’s breach response team without concerns for ballooning billable hours
- Clear ROI
Kroll estimates that it takes up to 5 hours per data owner, Kroll makes this process more efficient, secure, and trackable
- Centralized Consent
Opt-in for end-consumers and regulatory authority notification is managed in the app
Trackable and Secure
Data volume collection, exchange, and facilitation in a single, secure application rather than individual FTP sites, and changes made by the data owners are trackable and auditable
- Seamless Operation
Patent-pending technology reduces chance for human error
Get a Customized Kroll Notification Navigator Demo
See all servicesStay Ahead with Kroll
Valuation of businesses, assets and alternative investments for financial reporting, tax and other purposes.
Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.
Incident response, digital forensics, breach notification, managed detection services, penetration testing, cyber assessments and advisory.
Environmental, Social and Governance
Advisory and technology solutions, including policies and procedures, screening and due diligence, disclosures and reporting and investigations, value creation, and monitoring.