Kroll's computer forensics experts ensure that no digital evidence is overlooked and assist at any stage of an investigation or litigation, regardless of the number or location of data sources.
Claims of fraud, financial tampering, computer crime, employee misconduct, and other wrongdoing require corporations, law firms, and government agencies to follow digital trails to piece together facts that lead to the truth.
Kroll’s computer forensics experts help ensure no digital evidence is overlooked and assist at any stage of a digital forensics investigation or litigation, regardless of the number or location of data sources. Trust Kroll computer forensics experts to assist you with your most complex and sensitive investigative or litigation matters involving electronic evidence or data preservation.
- Cyber Crime Investigation: We examine physical and digital evidence to uncover what did or did not happen, using Kroll's combination of computer forensic expertise and traditional investigative techniques.
- Data Preservation: In the event of an investigation or litigation, Kroll offers cost-effective and defensible methodologies and solutions to identify and preserve electronic data.
- Data Collection: Regardless of the volume and complexity of your collection needs, our team deploys forensically sound, best-practice methodology to gather your data for electronic investigation and forensic analysis, or forensic discovery.
- Data Recovery and Forensic Analysis: Whether data was deleted or manipulated on purpose or by accident, Kroll's digital forensics experts analyze the digital clues left behind to quickly and defensibly uncover critical information.
- Expert Testimony and Reporting: Our experts have the necessary experience and credentials to creditably serve as an expert witness or special master.
End-to-end cyber security services provided by unrivaled experts.Cyber Risk
Business Intelligence and Investigations
Providing firms with investigative expertise to help resolve conflict.Business Intelligence and Investigations
Remediate and Restore
Call center and breach notification services across a myriad of industries and geographies.Remediate and Restore
Investigate and Respond
Identify vulnerabilities, intrusions and data ex-filtrations and provide recommended solutions.Investigate and Respond
Prepare and Prevent
Internal and external assessments to evaluate clients' systems, applications, and facilities.Prepare and Prevent