Automate and customize your workflow based on your own unique business rules using Kroll’s best-in-class technology. Save time, standardize rules and gain transparency into your process.
Automate Your Due Diligence Processes
Third-party compliance risks are a constant threat to your organization. Your third parties present several risks that must be handled in different ways. Without technology, the result is often a fragmented, manual and error-prone compliance program that zaps time, resources and patience. The Kroll Compliance Portal’s Workflow Automation tool helps automate and unify your third-party due diligence processes for a more efficient and a more risk-aware organization.
- Reduce human error and time spent through automated and consistent due diligence workflows.
- Standardize third-party onboarding, recertification and risk-scoring, according to your business rules.
- Remove communication barriers and facilitate global decision-making.
- Increase transparency and measure automation ROI with tracking and reporting tools.
- Prearrange enhanced due diligence ordering based on third-party criteria such as risk score.
- All due diligence actions are automatically documented and organized by the third party.
What Can I Automate?
The more an organization automates, the more time stakeholders spend on high-skill, value-add due diligence tasks. Organizations looking to improve the flexibility, usability and scale of their third-party due diligence program need to look no further than Kroll’s Workflow Automation tool. Through preset templates or customized drag-and-drop workflows, automate every step of your third-party due diligence process:
- Third-party screening and monitoring
- Enhanced due diligence report ordering
- Third-party questionnaire or compliance document transmission
- Profile approvals and decision delegation
- Documentation of due diligence actions
- GDPR-compliant procedures
Request a Demo
See all servicesStay Ahead with Kroll
Valuation of businesses, assets and alternative investments for financial reporting, tax and other purposes.
Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.
Incident response, digital forensics, breach notification, managed detection services, penetration testing, cyber assessments and advisory.
Environmental, Social and Governance
Advisory and technology solutions, including policies and procedures, screening and due diligence, disclosures and reporting and investigations, value creation, and monitoring.