Automate Your Due Diligence Processes
Third-party compliance risks are a constant threat to your organization. Your third parties present several risks that must be handled in different ways. Without technology, the result is often a fragmented, manual and error-prone compliance program that zaps time, resources and patience. The Kroll Compliance Portal’s Workflow Automation tool helps automate and unify your third-party due diligence processes for a more efficient and a more risk-aware organization.
- Reduce human error and time spent through automated and consistent due diligence workflows.
- Standardize third-party onboarding, recertification and risk-scoring, according to your business rules.
- Remove communication barriers and facilitate global decision-making.
- Increase transparency and measure automation ROI with tracking and reporting tools.
- Prearrange enhanced due diligence ordering based on third-party criteria such as risk score.
- All due diligence actions are automatically documented and organized by the third party.
Request a Demo
One of our experts will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong :( Please try again later!
Please try again later!
The more an organization automates, the more time stakeholders spend on high-skill, value-add due diligence tasks. Organizations looking to improve the flexibility, usability and scale of their third-party due diligence program need to look no further than Kroll’s Workflow Automation tool. Through preset templates or customized drag-and-drop workflows, automate every step of your third-party due diligence process:
- Third-party screening and monitoring
- Enhanced due diligence report ordering
- Third-party questionnaire or compliance document transmission
- Profile approvals and decision delegation
- Documentation of due diligence actions
- GDPR-compliant procedures
Screening and Due Diligence
Comprehensive spectrum of risk-based screening and due diligence solutions.Screening and Due Diligence
Compliance Program Consulting
Establishing policies and programs to prevent fraud and comply with regulations globally.Compliance Program Consulting
Monitorships for organizations facing legal and regulatory compliance issues.Monitorships
Compliance Risk and Diligence
Complying with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.Compliance Risk and Diligence