Wielmen Rumli is a director based in the Jakarta office. His experience covers restructuring, corporate finance and treasury banking.
With more than 16 years of corporate and banking experience, Wielmen has been involved in various restructuring matters. He has worked across different industry sectors and his most recent assignments include the restructuring of one of the largest textile companies in Indonesia, a telecommunication company, a well-known property developer and oil and gas companies among others.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh (now Kroll), Wielmen oversaw the group treasury of Geo Corporation, an oil and gas investment company in Indonesia. Before moving to Indonesia, Wielmen had 10 years of treasury banking experience in Australia.
Wielmen speaks fluent English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Member of CFP Association
- Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) Tier 1,2 accredited
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Industrial Finance, University of Guelph (Canada)
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Executive and non-executive directorships
- Independent Financial Advisor to a large Indonesian real estate company, in the restructuring of its USD bonds, totalling USD390 million.
- Appointed Independent Financial Advisor by a group of 33 syndicated and bilateral lenders to a group of Indonesian textile companies which defaulted on secured debt in excess of USD1.5 billion and entered a court supervised restructuring in Indonesia (PKPU) with moratorium and recognition proceedings in Singapore and the United States.
- Independent Financial Advisor to a listed Indonesian telecommunication company with total debt of approximately USD500 million to assist with a restructuring of its secured syndicate and bond facilities.
- Appointed Independent Financial Advisor by a group of lenders to an Indonesian property company which defaulted on of its secured USD160 million lending facilities.
- Directorship appointment to a large packaging company in Indonesia to assist with its turnaround strategy and restructuring process.
- Numerous due-diligence appointments in various industries, including oil-gas, logistic and financial technology companies in Indonesia.