Prior to Kroll, Rajesh was Director and Lead for Corporate Intelligence Services at KPMG where he managed and led the Corporate Intelligence teams in West and South India. Before KPMG, his work experience includes time at Ernst & Young and Citi Group Global Services.
At Kroll, Rajesh leverages his experience working with an array of Fortune 500 clients and global private equity investors to help identify new business opportunities. His industry experience includes working with companies in infrastructure, manufacturing, hospitality, real estate, healthcare and financial services. He has also helped multinational corporations in making informed hiring decisions regarding C-suite executives in his prior positions.
Some of his key engagements include:
- Working for a large German multinational engineering client where risks such as vendor mismanagement/prevention of sexual harassment/money laundering, associated with a C-suite executive were identified;
- Helping a large private equity firm to identify risks associated with a publicly-listed infrastructure company. Issues such as political nexus, corruption in contracts and money laundering involving reputed individuals was uncovered;
- Profiling a C-suite executive for a large corporate in India. The executive was found to be involved in amassing wealth in a clandestine manner by manipulating international contracts routed through a company belonging to his family members;
- Identifying risks associated with key management personnel in a company which was to be acquired by a Fortune 500 client. Discovered red flags, including related party transactions associated with a company undergoing insolvency in Indian courts;
- Identifying risks associated with a pharmaceutical company in Hyderabad for a large corporation in Australia. Discovered loans taken which were not recognized in the books of accounts, unofficially pledging shares and related party transactions with promoter’s family members who were key beneficiaries;
Rajesh holds an MBA in finance from Symbiosis College of Management and a bachelor’s degree from Mumbai University.