Omer Erginsoy is senior managing director in the Forensic Investigations and Intelligence practice of Kroll, based in Dubai. Omer joined Kroll in 2002 as Head of Operations in London, UK. In 2012, he moved to Hong Kong and later Singapore to focus on growing Kroll’s Investigations and Disputes practice across the Asia-Pacific region.
Since 2017, Omer has been based in Dubai supporting clients across the globe but primarily focusing on complex assignments in the Middle East, Turkey, the Caucuses and Central Asia, India and Southeast Asia and advising international private clients.
During the 1980s, Omer worked for Citibank in the Middle East and Africa region and later joined a leading Turkish merchant bank as Deputy CEO, Treasurer and Head of Investment Banking.
In 1993, he joined the global information company Reuters and played an important part in establishing its financial information business in Central and Eastern Europe. He later managed Reuters’ emerging markets financial information business globally and prior to joining Kroll, was Head of Equities for Reuters Group in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Omer’s experience includes:
Investigations and Dispute Advisory
- Extensive experience in managing corporate and regulatory investigations and in providing dispute advisory and litigation support services to clients. Areas of expertise include emerging markets, financial institutions, special situation investments, complex multi-jurisdictional commercial disputes, and hostile takeovers.
- Fraud and bribery/corruption investigations.
- Asset tracing and recovery.
- Market entry and competitor intelligence investigations.
- Post-acquisition due diligence and fraud risk reviews.
- Advising banks and corporations on reputational and regulatory issues.
Reputation Management Consulting
- Managing confidential reputation audit assignments for emerging market entrepreneurs.
Forensic Investigations and Intelligence
Kroll’s forensic investigations and intelligence team delivers actionable data and insights to help clients across the world make critical decisions and mitigate risk.