In her current role, she manages incident response, forensics, and consulting projects for Kroll’s clients. Lucie additionally advises clients on best practices in incident response planning with the goal of improving their ability to detect and respond to a cyber incident. She also frequently plans and executes tabletop exercises to assist clients in validating and testing their plans.
As a PMP-certified project manager, Lucie has handled large-scale projects spanning multiple vendors and clients. Prior to joining Kroll, she managed projects for such large organizations as Target Corporation, Hershey, and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.
Lucie has been a volunteer with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for several years, and is the former President of the PMI Nashville chapter. She frequently speaks on project management, leadership, and incident response planning.
Representative Speaking Engagements
- Incident Response Planning, (ISC)2 Global Congress, 2016
- Enfuse Las Vegas 2018, 2017
- General Counsel’s Role in Cybersecurity, Webinar, 2017
- Project Management, PMI Suncoast/Tampa, Florida, 2017
- Cyber Incident Response Planning, B-Sides Nashville, 2016
- Incident Response Planning (Panel), Central Florida IAPP Knowledge Net, 2016
- Women in Cyber Security, New York University, 2016
Education and Certifications
- MBA, Information Management, University of St. Thomas (Minnesota)
- B.A., Speech Communication, St. Catherine University (Minnesota)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Affiliations and Membership
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Nashville, Immediate Past President, 2017- 2018; President, 2015-2016; President Elect, 2013-14; VP Membership, 2012
- Nashville Information Systems Security Association (ISSA), Membership Director, 2008
- ISC2 Middle Tennessee, Membership Director, 2014; Media/Communications Director, 2013