Kenny has extensive experience in providing litigation support in numerous liquidation and forensic assignments. He regularly works in coordination with the Commercial Crime Bureau of the Hong Kong Police in respect of money laundering and fraud.
Kenny’s assignments often have a cross-border focus in various industries including agriculture, bank, food & beverage, construction, media, medical, oil & gas, retail, marketing and branding, manufacturing and securities.
Kenny’s recent work includes working in consultation with a number of bank creditors to establish and secure control of the assets of a bankrupted high net worth businessman, who was also a major shareholder of a listed oil & gas company in Hong Kong, which were located in six different jurisdictions, including Hong Kong, PRC, Singapore, United States, Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands.
Kenny’s notable assignment included his analysis of the funds flow in a NASDAQ-listed medical technology company, which established the misappropriation of the company’s funds, worth hundreds of millions of US dollars, by its management team, in relation to a cross border liquidation assignment and was recognised and adopted by the Hong Kong Court in a Court Decision.
Kenny is a Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and awarded the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants' specialist designation in insolvency, SD (Insolvency).
Kenny speaks Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- Registered Appointment Taker and Insolvency Practitioner with the Official Receiver’s Office in Hong Kong
- Awarded the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants' specialist designation in insolvency, SD (Insolvency)
- Member of the Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy with First Class Honours, Hong Kong Polytechnic University