Joe is a managing director who leads the valuation services for China requirements such as tax filing, financial reporting, state-owned enterprises related transactions, joint ventures, initial public offering, etc. for both multinational and Chinese domestic clients. He is responsible for financial consulting services and business development in relation to multinational corporations’ inbound investments and Chinese enterprises’ foreign listings and acquisitions. Joe has successfully served many multinational companies and Chinese domestic companies with valuation, and consulting services for merger and acquisition, stock listing, due diligence, financial reporting, joint venture and other purposes.
Joe is a part-time professor at Peking University and the tutor of a master program of Valuation at Zhongnan University of Economics and law. He has been often invited to speak for the Chinese government and governmental/regulatory authorities, chambers of commerce, professional bodies, stock exchanges, and media organizations. Joe is also active in the international and Chinese business communities. Joe had served as the Co-Chair of IPR Committee of American Chamber of Commerce in South China and has been the Governor of American Chamber of Commerce in South China since 2003. In Jan 2012, Joe was awarded a certificate by the U.S. Department of Commerce for his contribution to Sino-US trade.
- Southern Cross University, Australia, Master of Business Administration
- University of Newcastle, Australia, Doctor of Business Administration
- The International Association of Registered Financial Planners (IRFP)
- Institute of Financial Accountants (FFA)
- Institute of Public Accountants (FIPA)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- The International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts (ICVS)