Jiaqi is a director based in our Shanghai office. He has 14 years of experience dealing with real estate, distressed assets and enterprises, bankruptcy restructuring, QFLP / QDLP and other cross-border transactions. he has led and accomplished cross-border investment into PRC companies and assisted international funds.
Jiaqi also specializes in distressed asset investment, US dollar alternative investment, fund raising, construction, cross-border investment and financing supervision, investment management and tax planning. He is also familiar with the regulatory policies, legal policies and business processes of cross-border alternative investment funds.
Prior to joining Borrelli Walsh (now Kroll), Jiaqi worked with an international investment bank and top insurance group. He was awarded “Special Award by Chairman of The Board” by Ping An Holdings in 2017 and 2018.
Jiaqi has extensive experience in different industries including the following:
- Real Estate Financing and Investing – A top 20 developer for ABS (1.58 billion), a top 10 developer (1.2 billion), a top 10 developer (0.6 billion), a major state AMC (1.28 billion), a top 20 developer (0.7 billion), a top 30 developer (0.5 billion).
- Debt Reorganization, M&A – bankruptcy reorganization for a famous tower in Beijing, equity M&A for a Shanghai SOE, equity M&A for a Shanghai pharmaceutical company, debt reorganization for a Jiangsu textile company, debt reorganization for a Shanghai developer, debt reorganization for a Nanjing warehousing company, debt reorganization for a tower in Fujian, debt reorganization for a top 10 developer in Jiangsu.
- NPL Portfolio Investing & Disposal - a Jiangsu portfolio for a state AMC and 2 commercial banks, 4 provincial portfolios for a city bank, a portfolio in Shanghai for a foreign commercial bank, a Jiangsu portfolio for a city bank, a portfolio and NABS for a state-owned bank.
- Cross-Border structure financing and Servicing - AUM of RMB28.1 billion with assets located in Jiangsu, Guangdong, Zhejiang, Hubei, Hunan, Hebei, and Shanghai for major state-owned AMC.
- Under Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications, add PRC Certified Senior Economist.
Professional Affiliations and Academic Qualifications
- PRC Certified Senior Economist
- Bachelor of Satellite Navigation, Southeast University (Nanjing)
- Master of Finance and Business Administration, China Europe International Business School