Able to see the immediate and long-term implications of a decision, Heather excels at positioning a product as a resource for her clients now and as the market evolves. She understands business needs and how best to balance them with market requirements, while delivering a solution to fit the unique scenario or crisis that a client is facing.
- Handled some of the largest data breach incidents of the past decade, in which she advised clients on service offerings to address even their most complex, global response and regulatory needs. Managing breaches that span 5 continents, Heather has been an integral part of more than 3,500 reportable data loss incidents affecting millions of consumers worldwide.
- Led a product management team that tripled in size over five years. Her team of product management professionals worked to ensure the appropriate implementation of unique technology solutions designed to support a seamless global response effort. Taking an idea from hypothesis through to product launch has found Heather at the helm of identifying use cases, leading pricing and terms discussions, testing and launching new solutions on numerous occasions.
- Architected multiple international distribution channels in B2B, B2C and B2B2C markets, delivered via SaaS platforms with geographically-specific features.
- Instrumental in establishing Kroll’s strategic partnerships aimed at driving holistic service offerings for international markets, Heather uses market intelligence programs to help partners understand their unique market and product needs while preserving brand integrity to their affected population.
- Uses industry expertise to focus on personal cyber security for key stakeholders within a client’s organization, influencing products that empower VIPs to monitor and secure their identity.
Education and Certifications
- B.A. from Simpson College in Corporate Communications, a Minor in Marketing.
- Certified in Pragmatic Marketing
- Completed finance and accounting courses from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Member of International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Member of Women in CyberSecurity (WiCyS )