Prior to joining Kroll in 2012, Grant worked in varying positions within the information technology industry, including as a web developer and advising the small and medium-sized business market on cloud computing implementation.
- Data Breach Response
Grant has helped thousands of clients in their data breach response efforts, ranging in size from small to millions of impacted individuals, across many industries.
- Data Breach Preparedness
Grant works with clients before they have an incident to understand process and procedures around data breach response.
Education and Certifications
- M.S., Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance, Boston University
- B.S., Business Administration, American University Kogod School of Business
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
Affiliations and Memberships
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)