Geoff provides restructuring, refinancing and contingency planning solutions to companies and their stakeholders. He has led many of the firm’s major restructuring assignments, including a number of its high profile and most complex insolvency appointments.
His selected insolvency appointment sector expertise includes:
- Financial services – court appointed Administrator of Philips Trust Corporation Limited, court appointed Administrator of Business Loan Network Limited (managing legacy loanbook of ThinCats), Weavering Capital (UK) Limited, The Connaught Income Fund, Series1, Tiuta Plc, Crown Currency Exchange Limited
- Property – successful CVA restructure of Wellesley Finance, Cogress Limited, Blackmore Bond Plc
- Retail - East Limited, West Coast Capital (USC) Limited, Borders (UK) Limited, MFI Group Limited
- Leisure - Aparthotels group, numerous bar/restaurants assignments
- Travel - DAS Air Ltd, EOS Airlines Inc.
- Manufacturing - TAG Energy Solutions Limited, Park Precision Engineering Limited
In addition, he has considerable experience working with FCA regulated businesses and the wider financial services and markets sector, both in advisory and formal insolvency capacities.
Geoff joined Kroll in 2002, having previously worked for one of Australia's leading turnaround, reconstruction and forensic practices. He is a Chartered Accountant and a licensed UK Insolvency Practitioner.