Dominic is a director in the Compliance Risk and Diligence (CRD) practice of Kroll, based in the London office and focused on corporate clients in the UK, Ireland and across Europe. Dominic assists legal, compliance and risk professionals in multinational companies, as well as private equity and asset management firms, to identify opportunities for process improvements and risk reduction.
He specializes in third-party reputational, regulatory and compliance-related due diligence and has worked on hundreds of such projects, also leading numerous compliance technology (SaaS) implementations for major global businesses.
As leader of Kroll CRD’s renewable energy industry strategic initiative, Dominic guides organizations through navigating third-party reputational and corruption risks inherent in complex transnational projects. He advises renewables operators, developers, engineering firms and offshore wind and solar pv equipment manufacturers on risk considerations, particularly when entering new markets and working with previously unfamiliar joint venture partners.
Dominic brings a track record of twenty-five years of business management and consultancy experience. Prior to joining Kroll, Dominic spent eight years at a FTSE100 company where he led a field-based consulting team working with corporate in-house legal and compliance teams, private law firms, tax practices and public sector bodies.
- Third-party due diligence
- Third-party risk management process automation / SaaS
- Human source enquiries / global intelligence gathering
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) advisory – USFCPA / UKBA
- Renewable energy reputational & corruption risk advisory
- In-house Legal and Compliance department process efficiencies
- Compliance process implementation
- 3rd party data collection / automated risk-scored questionnaires
- Vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence - AML / KYC / CTF
- Background checks – management, beneficial owners, pre-employment
- TPRM – regulation, process, software
- Sanctions screening, political exposure (PEPs), adverse media, enforcements
- Renewables joint ventures – onshore / offshore compliance & reputational risk
- Ultimate Beneficial Ownership identification
- Pre-transactional intelligence / M&A due diligence
- Investment due diligence / private equity background checks
- Risk mapping / risk assessment consultancy and advisory
- Business Consultancy
Compliance Risk and Diligence
Complying with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.
Background Screening and Due Diligence
Comprehensive spectrum of background checks, screening and due diligence services.