In this edition of Valuation Insights, we look at regulatory changes, report releases and market trends from the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Greater China Highlights Transaction Trail 2019
- Developments to China’s Social Credit System and Implications for M&A Transactions
- China Scraps Profitability Rules for Listings on Shenzhen’s ChiNext
- CSRC and Hong Kong SFC Launch Investor Identification for Southbound Trading under Stock Connect
- SFC Proposes to Extend its Licensing Regime to Trustees and Custodians of Public Funds
- SFC Issues Circular on Use of External Electronic Data Storage by Licensed Corporations
Access the Chinese version of the report here.