The Current State of Anti-bribery and Corruption (Podcast) Joe Spinelli, Senior Managing Director, Kroll Investigations and Disputes, recently sat down with Ethisphere to discuss Anti-Bribery and Corruption enforcement in 2017 and beyond. The interview took place ahead of Kroll and Ethisphere’s release of the 2017 Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) Benchmarking Report. The report will be released on March 15, 2017. Register here to receive a copy.
Listen to the full interview as Joe discusses the ins and outs of an effective FCPA program, The Yates Memo, his 2017 predictions for ABC, and best practices for effective third party due diligence, including:
- Integrating your firm’s ABC program into all areas of business operations
- Risk ranking all third parties into high, medium or low categories
- Conducting enhanced due diligence on high risk 3rd parties
- Interval monitoring to continually evaluate third party risks
- Measuring and modifying your compliance program to ensure it remains effective as your business ecosystem evolves
- Training employees and third parties on your ABC programs
Learn more about how Kroll can help you establish an effective ABC program with the help of our compliance-related screening and due diligence, monitoring and investigative due diligence capabilities.