Companies still fall short when it comes to effective third-party due diligence; in this e-book, experts offer tips on how to mitigate third-party risks and thwart compliance breaches.
Inside This Publication:
- Kroll: Investing in the BRICs: Extra Due Diligence Is Vital
- Not All Third Party Risks Are Created Equally
- The Struggle to Tame Third-Party Corruption Risk
- Justice Department Ends DPA Early, Citing Robust Compliance
- Kroll: Third-Party Compliance: Part of a Comprehensive Compliance Policy