What should you consider when evaluating a strategic cyber security partner?
Recognized as a leader in The ALM Vanguard: Cybersecurity Consulting 2019, Kroll earned high marks for its end-to-end cyber risk solutions fueled by deep expertise and depth of services.
Published by ALM Intelligence, a division of ALM Media focused on providing accurate and reliable market sizing and forecasts on consulting services worldwide, the report evaluates 25 of the most prominent cyber security consulting firms worldwide on a multitude of criteria organized under five primary areas—consulting approach, consulting organization, consulting service delivery model, client pain points and needs assessments and future development. The report aims to deliver objective assessments to help buyers of consulting services identify and maximize the benefits of working with best-in-class providers.
According to the report, leaders have demonstrated extensive capabilities and experience to address the capability drivers affecting client demand with five key abilities:
- Ability to refresh service offerings frequently with a sprint approach
- Ability to understand and shape the role of the modern CISO
- Ability to provide cyber security upskilling to address skill gaps and talent shortages
- Ability to assist clients with Operational Technology and Industrial Control Systems exposure
- Ability to provide value-added managed security services and as-a-service next generation solutions with emerging technologies
Kroll’s cyber risk management approach, focused on building a defensible security strategy, was recognized for its capability to “create client impact” and the report also declares “clients on the buy-side find the firm excel at both technical work as well as internal communications with management.”