- Download Report Download Report
The third quarter of 2023 saw cybersecurity threats continue to increase in sophistication. Kroll’s findings for Q3 revealed that social engineering attacks peaked at their highest level yet, with almost twice as many incidents compared to what we observed in Q2 of this year.
In this briefing, Kroll’s cyber threat intelligence leaders Keith Wojcieszek, Laurie Iacono and George Glass will explore key insights and trends from hundreds of cyber incidents handled worldwide each year. They will also outline critical issues organizations should be aware of, including the sectors hit the hardest and active ransomware groups such as LOCKBIT and BLACKCAT.
|Attendees Will Learn More About|
- Key themes and patterns in the changing threat landscape and how these could impact organizations
- Critical shifts in attacker behavior in the past quarter, including popular incident types and initial access methods
- The most active types of ransomware groups and the industries most targeted
- The continued reinvention and evolution of threat actor groups and attack methods
Download the Latest Research from Kroll
Grab a copy of the latest reports and insights below and stop by to discuss with our experts. Click to download:
- Q2 2023 Threat Landscape Report: All Roads Lead to Supply Chain Infiltrations
- Q1 2023 Threat Landscape Report: Ransomware Groups Splinter, Swarm Professional Services
- State of Incident Response: APAC
- Cyber Risk and CFOs: Over-Confidence is Costly
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Buyer’s Guide
- Data Breach Outlook: Health Care is the Most Breached Industry of 2022