The second quarter of 2023 saw cybersecurity threats continue to grow in sophistication. Our findings reflect continued instability in the threat landscape. The activity of the CLOP ransomware group and the increase in email compromise attacks add up to supply chain risk becoming a notable threat.
In this webinar, our cyber threat intelligence leaders outline the critical issues that organizations should be aware of, including a significant rise in ransomware activity fueled by the MOVEit vulnerability, and new methods of email compromise attacks.
The webinar covers:
- Notable themes in the evolving threat landscape and how these could impact your organization
- Critical changes in attacker behavior, including popular incident types and initial access methods
- A 33% rise in CLOP ransomware activity due to the MOVEit transfer vulnerability
- An 8% rise in email compromise attacks, with new session token stealing tactics and open redirect phishing campaigns challenging blue teams
- The industries targeted the most in Q2 2023, including an ongoing attack on professional services, closely followed by an increased focus on financial services
Read the full Q2 2023 Threat Landscape Report.