Agile Penetration Testing: Scaling Application Assessments
September 20, 2023 | 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (EDT) | (Online Event)
In this webinar, Kroll experts will help you elevate your security program, reduce risk and empower product engineering teams to thrive in an agile-first environment.Register Now
Are You Rethinking Your Application Security?
In recent years, organizations have adopted a “shift-left” approach to identify and remediate security vulnerabilities earlier in their software development lifecycle (SDLC). However, they often need to be augmented with assessment models that are more in tune with release schedules, especially in agile development environments.
In this webinar, Kroll expert Rahul Raghavan, Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk, will highlight how organizations can scale their application security assessments with agile penetration testing. During the session, Rahul will discuss how CISOs, CTOs, product engineers and security leaders can elevate their security posture by integrating effective security testing within the agile development process.
- Unlocking Testing Efficiency: Seamlessly integrate security testing into your agile development cycles, optimizing efficiency and reducing bottlenecks
- Increasing Testing Depth and Frequency: Moving beyond periodic assessments to continuous testing, thereby enhancing your ability to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities in real time
- Collaboration Between Engineering and Security: Bridging the gap and fostering a culture of proactive security, streamlining communication and ensuring security is part of design through deployment
- Leveraging Automation and Tools: Discover how to leverage technology to keep up with the ever-changing threat landscape while efficiently managing resources
Download the Latest Research from Kroll
Grab a copy of the latest reports and insights below and stop by to discuss with our experts. Click to download:
- Q2 2023 Threat Landscape Report: All Roads Lead to Supply Chain Infiltrations
- State of Cyber Defense: The False-Positive of Trust
- Q1 2023 Threat Landscape Report: Ransomware Groups Splinter, Swarm Professional Services
- State of Incident Response: APAC
- Cyber Risk and CFOs: Over-Confidence is Costly
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Buyer’s Guide
- Data Breach Outlook: Health Care is the Most Breached Industry of 2022