Kroll’s recent research found that 67% of buildings were underinsured by an average of 64%.
Commercial underinsurance is endemic, and inflation is affecting the replacement cost accuracy. Therefore, it is crucial to understand the impact of inflation on your assets and regularly re-evaluate your portfolio to stay properly insured.
In this webinar, Kroll experts Bradley Schulz, Matthew Donahue and Rozhan Mak share insights on commercial underinsurance, inflation and other valuation trends impacting the property insurance landscape.
Key topics from the discussion include:
- Navigating inflation and property risks in 2024
- How data and automation are shaping the future of commercial property insurance
- Building replacement cost drivers—what factors have a large impact when determining insurable value
- Compliance is the key to the new Fire Safety (England) Regulations 2022
- Visualize property risks with a demo of the Kroll’s Property Insurance Valuation Platform
Please click here to download the webinar's slides.