In this webcast, the valuation, investigation, financing and restructuring experts from Kroll China analyzed the current situation from different angles and discuss coping strategies and solutions.
Watch the Webcast Replay here.
- Latest development of discussion between PCAOB and CSRC and what are the implications to the Chinese companies listed in the US
- What strategic options that board of director can consider if PCAOB and CSRC cannot reach consensus (e.g. delisting and then relisting in Hong Kong, M&A etc.)?
- What are procedures that the boards have to carry out to fulfill their fiduciary duty and manage legal risks?
- What are the strategic options that existing investors can consider?
- Why financial distress (operation mismanagement and/or poor corporate governance and compliance) can lead to delisting risks?
- How can corporate restructuring assist Chinese companies listed on the U.S. exchanges to overcome challenges in the current difficult market situations?
- How to protect the listed companies from winding up petitions? And work with institutional creditors?
- How to protect investors? What strategic options for investors of listed Chinese American Depositary Receipts (ADR) or bond holders in financial distress during the process of being delisted?
- What are the potential opportunities for new investors?
Please submit the form to download the webcast slides.