In partnership with NEDA and The Risk Coalition.
Join us for our webcast, The Corporate Risk Tug of War – Competing Commercial Priorities in an Ever-Changing World. Kroll and NEDA will be joined by The Risk Coalition and seasoned risk experts to discuss what should be the highest priority on the board’s current agenda.
The risk landscape facing corporates has never been so broad, or complex, and requires boards to not only consider known risks but also anticipate the unthinkable to ensure they are prepared.
From geopolitics, sanctions and supply chain integrity to environmental, social and governance (ESG), cyber and data security, culture, legal and regulatory risks, how can boards prepare and avoid becoming overwhelmed?
The panel will explore the key risk areas that should be front and centre of the boardroom agenda. What are the latest trends and development, and what can boards do to manage, measure and monitor an evolving and fast-moving business environment?
Watch the webcast replay here.
- Graham Durgan, Chair, NEDA
- Oliver Stern, Managing Director and Head of Business Intelligence, Kroll
- Julianne Hughes-Jennett, Partner, Quinn Emanuel
- Derek Leatherdale, Associate Director, The Risk Coalition
- Dr Tracy Rea, NED, HR Director, Coach and Chartered Fellow CIPD