Join Duff & Phelps and Rees Draper Wright for our webcast on Thursday, February 11, where our panel of experts will discuss why 2021 will see more from Turnaround specialists and explore why they are so relevant in these challenging times.
Schedule 8:00 a.m. – 8:50 a.m. (GMT)
During the webcast, we will discuss the following:
- What constitutes a typical turnaround scenario and what do restructuring and turnaround professionals do?
- How are turnaround and restructuring different from change and transformation?
- Why do some turnarounds fail while others succeed?
- Is turnaround only relevant to stressed businesses?
- What are the key success factors when buying or selling distressed businesses?
- How should you manage cash in a turnaround?
- Paul Smith, Managing Director, Global Restructuring Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Ian Parker, Interim Managing Director, Verve 4 Growth
- Gavin Leathem, Chief Human Resources Officer, Low and Bonar
- Anthony Collins, Independent Turnaround Specialist, Canto Associates
This event will be hosted by Steve Rutherford, Partner, Interim Management.
Hosted in association with Rees Draper Wright.