We are pleased to share that Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business, will be a sponsor of the Financial Executives International's virtual Corporate Financial Reporting Insights (CFRI) Conference. Our esteemed panel of experts will be hosting a session on Thursday, November 11, from 10 a.m.–11 a.m. EST on the topic, Increased Need for Financial Transparency and Information in Today’s Markets.
Several influential accounting and financial analysis groups have been following the latest regulatory developments, and they believe investors need greater transparency in financial reporting information and disclosures to use in making investment decisions, particularly in a time when financial markets are more complex than ever. Join our panel discussion to learn more.
The CFRI conference will be held virtually from November 2–18 and will be joined by top regulators from the U.S. SEC, FASB, PCAOB and finance leaders from prominent companies as they discuss the latest developments in rule-making and standard setting. Finance executives will also share their unique experiences, highlight best practices and respond to questions about the changing landscape of corporate responsibility and the role they play in it.
- Greg Franceschi, Managing Director and Global Leader Financial Reporting Practice and Office of Professional Practice, Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business
- Chris Campbell, Chief Strategist at Kroll, former Assistant Secretary of the United States Treasury and former Staff Director to the U.S. Senate Finance Committee
- Jeff Mahoney, General Counsel, Council of Institutional Investor
- Lynn Turner, Former Chief Accountant, SEC Office of the Chief Accountant Member, Alliance of Concerned Investors Former PCAOB SAG and IAG Member
- Robert Conway, Former PCAOB Regional Office Leader and Author of “The Truth About Public Accounting”