Duff & Phelps is pleased to invite you to our webinar, Vietnam – Declaration and note for related party transaction in tax finalization for 2020.
In preparation for 2021, the Government has officially approved several regulations which will govern the compliance on related party transactions. These are all effective from December 2020. The regulations include Decree 125, Decree 126, and most recently, Decree 132 which supersedes Decree 20 and Decree 68.
To prepare for compliance with the new regulations, we will discuss the changes in preparation of transfer pricing (TP) declaration forms, which are required to be declared together with the CIT finalization form, using the latest HTKK software, including updated forms in accordance with Decree 132. We will also share other compliance obligations of taxpayers having related party transactions, including the preparation of Local File, Master File and Country-by-Country Reporting.
Our transfer pricing practitioners will also present important notes on non-compliance penalties for related party transactions according to Decree 125/2020/ND-CP, the use of database of tax authorities in tax inspection, the regulated minimum number of comparables and the order of priority when conducting comparability analysis.
Schedule: 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. UTC +7, Vietnam time
- Registration fee: Free-of-charge
- Webinar format: Presentation followed by a Q&A session
- Language of presentation: Vietnamese
Registration Deadline: Before 6:00 p.m., Tuesday, 23 February 2021.
- Important Notes on the Preparation of Forms I, II, III in Accordance with Decree 132
- Determination of related parties and related party transactions
- Exemption from TP documentation and notes on special cases
- Guidance on the determination of deductible loan interest expenses
- Guidance on declaration of Form I on the updated version of HTKK software
- Important Notes on Country-by-Country Reporting
- Guidance on the submission of Country-by-Country Reporting
- Update on the status of the signing of Multinational Competent Authority Agreement on the exchange of Country-by-Country Report between Vietnam and other countries
- Important Notes on the Preparation of Local File and Master File Following Decree 132 and Penalties for Non-compliance Following Decree 125
- Timeline for preparation of Local File, Master File and common preparation issues
- Arm’s length range of price or profit margin following Decree 132
- Database of the tax authority and commercial Database used for performing benchmarking study
- Administrative penalties for non-compliance following Decree 125
- Discussion on common TP audit situations
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]