As we look toward economic recovery post pandemic, significant global policy actions may be needed to ensure inclusive and widespread revitalization. What changes will be required to ensure a more resilient business climate in the future? In this webinar, experts from Kroll, the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) and the Center for Indonesian Policy Studies will explore the impact of the pandemic on the digital economy and how global regulations may assist in ensuring future growth.
Schedule: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. EST
Our experts will host an interactive discussion addressing the following questions:
- How is the digital economy linked with the post-pandemic global economic recovery?
- What policy changes are needed at the domestic level and is there room for greater coordination at the regional or international level to ensure growth and transformation?
- How does the private sector view the post-pandemic outlook? What is necessary for rebuilding long term?
- How are changes or disruptions to global supply chains, labor markets and new trade relations reshaping how the digital economy is evolving globally?
- Do we need to reimagine the nature of digital governance to ensure opportunity and innovation are not pursued at the expense of democratic and human rights?
This event will take place on Zoom and be livestreamed on Facebook Live from CIPE's Facebook page.
Moderator: Louisa Tomar, Senior Program Officer, Global, CIPE