In collaboration with Dentons.
In this webinar, speakers from Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and Dentons will discuss recent, high-profile corporate scandals that have resulted in significant reputational and financial problems and how the early identification of potential issues is critical to mitigating risk.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (GMT)
- Characteristics of recent corporate scandals involving both financial and non-financial matters that had an impact on the reputation, value and existence of organizations
- The red flags that could have assisted in early identification of potential issues
- How organizations can protect themselves
- Neil Kirton, Co-head Regional Managing Director, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Peter Tutton, Associate Managing Director, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Daren Allen, Partner, Dentons
- Marija Brackovic, Senior Associate, Dentons