Prior to the pandemic, environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors and ESG investing were gaining traction globally. Has this changed? In this series, experts from Kroll and the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) will look at the impact of the pandemic on the ESG investment climate and capital flows in emerging markets.
Schedule: 9:00 a.m. ET/9:00 p.m. HKT
For the fourth and final event in the series, our experts will focus on the Asia-Pacific region and address the following questions:
- How have the pandemic, economic pressures and shifting global/geopolitical dynamics impacted ESG in the region?
- What are the differences in the approach of stakeholders in the U.S. and Europe and those in southeast Asia on how they address ESG?
- Will ESG compliance even be on the radar in Asia in the aftermath of the pandemic?
This event will take place on Zoom and be livestreamed on Facebook Live from CIPE's Facebook page.
Moderator: Michele Crymes, Program Officer, Anti-Corruption and Governance Center, CIPE
- Richard Dailly, Managing Director, Kroll
- John Morrell, Regional Director for Asia and the Pacific, CIPE
- Tricia Yeoh, CEO, Institute of Democracy and Economic Affairs (IDEAS)