The current global health crisis and Brexit in Europe have laid bare the weaknesses in existing global production networks. Over the last year, we have seen increased demand from companies seeking an evaluation of their international footprint and future expansion options. Reshoring initiatives and defining supply chains of the future will require expert review and streamlined solutions.
Join Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business, and OCO Global for an informative webinar exploring changes, challenges and opportunities for U.S. companies and their production footprint in Europe.
Schedule: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT
Attendees are invited to ask the panel questions during the live session.
- The shape of a post-COVID-19 and Brexit landscape for foreign direct investment in Europe, and what it means for key industry sectors
- How economic recovery and stimulus programs will shape the future, including what types of assistance are being offered
- Key considerations for successful site selection in Europe, including our latest thinking on footprint analysis, exploring emerging European "hot" locations and observations on re/near-shoring projects
- Gregory Burkart, Managing Director, Site Selection and Incentives Advisory, Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business
- Joachim Arnold, Chief Operating Officer, OCO Global
- David Dera, Manager, Global Footprint Advisory, OCO Global
- Markus van Tilburg, Partner, Global Footprint Advisory, OCO Global