Kroll and TISA invite you to a virtual discussion with Nicholas Webb, Payments Policy Manager at the FCA, on key industry initiatives and the government’s latest updates on smart data.
Open finance has the potential to transform the way consumers and businesses use financial services by putting the control back in the hands of the consumer allowing organizations to make their customers’ financial lives easier.
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. BST
Attendees are invited to ask the panel questions during the session.
Areas of Discussion
- Regulatory updates following the FCA’s consultation and feedback statement on open finance
- Government updates on smart data
- Key industry initiatives to open savings, investments and pension data
- Nicholas Webb, Payments Policy Manager, FCA
- Harry Weber-Brown, Digital Innovator Director, TISA
- Mark Turner, Managing Director, Financial Services Compliance and Regulation, Kroll