NOW Webcast Featuring Sonya Lennon, Deirdre McQuillan and Courtney Smith
Kroll's Network of Women (NOW) is pleased to invite you for a lively discussion with a panel of high profile businesswomen about sustainability and fashion in our post-pandemic world. We will explore how fashion choices can influence and have a positive effect on everything from charitable organizations to the environment and to the economy and our own emotional wellbeing. We will also consider how we can express ourselves through fashion and have fun with it in the process.
We are delighted to be joined by our panel featuring Sonya Lennon, Fashion Designer and creator of Dress for Success, Deirdre McQuillan, Irish Times Fashion Editor and Courtney Smith, Stylist and Creative Director.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. BST
Attendees are invited to ask the panel questions during the session.
- Why it's important to focus on what's important to you
- Fashion's place in the post-pandemic world
- How people can contribute to sustainable fashion
- Tips on freecycling, upcycling and breaking the 'fast fashion' habit
- Sonya Lennon, Fashion Stylist, Broadcaster, Designer, Businesswoman and Social Entrepreneur
- Deirdre McQuillan, Irish Times Fashion Editor, Freelance Feature Writer and Author
- Courtney Smith, Stylist, Creative Director and Broadcaster
- Anne O'Dwyer, Managing Director and EMEA Management Committee Leader, Corporate Restructuring