Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business, is pleased to invite you to a virtual discussion with a panel of high-profile business/industry leaders on the implications for UK businesses 12 months after the first lockdown restrictions were imposed and the challenges and opportunities the UK economy faces as it emerges from the fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are delighted for our virtual discussion to be moderated by Michael Portillo, broadcaster and former politician and joined by our panel: Oliver Shah, Business Editor at The Sunday Times, Sarah Willingham, Entrepreneur, Investor and Finance Expert, and David Beaty, UK Head of Business Banking, HSBC.
Attendees are invited to ask the panel questions during the session.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (GMT)
Duration: 1 hour
- Corporate Britain: the opportunities and challenges in the months ahead
- The legacy of government coronavirus support and stimulus schemes
- Sector specific challenges and evolution: disruption to the status quo
- Debt and investment trends in a future uncertain environment
- Michael Portillo , Broadcaster and Former Politician
- Oliver Shah , Business Editor, The Sunday Times
- Sarah Willingham, Entrepreneur, Investor and Finance Expert
- David Beaty , UK Head of Business Banking, HSBC
- David Fleming , Managing Director and Head of UK Restructuring Advisory, Kroll
- Matt Ingram , Managing Director, Restructuring Advisory, Kroll
- Paul Teuten , Managing Director, M&A Advisory, Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business