Please join Duff & Phelps experts for a roundtable discussion on the important developments in the LIBOR transition and how we are assisting clients to identify and understand the ways their businesses may be impacted by the transition. This session will be geared towards non-financial institutions. For the financial session, click here.
Schedule: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
- LIBOR transition timeline and key updates
- Do you know what your LIBOR exposure is?
- Have you considered all aspects of your balance sheet and business in assessing your LIBOR exposures?
- Do you need to amend your contracts to address the transition?
- Are forward rates available for the relevant replacement indices?
- Have you identified any models across your finance, accounting, risk or treasury department with LIBOR dependencies?
- Do you understand how the transition will be implemented across all your financial instruments?
- Have you identified any other uses of LIBOR within your company such as transfer pricing agreements or other commercial contracts
- Representative work product examples
CPE Credit: 1.0 CPE credit will be provided.