Please join Duff & Phelps experts for a roundtable discussion on the important developments in the LIBOR transition and how we are assisting clients to identify and understand the ways their businesses may be impacted by the transition. This session will be geared towards financial institutions. For the non-financial session, click here.
Schedule: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
- LIBOR transition timeline and key updates
- Do you know what your LIBOR exposure is?
- Have you considered all aspects of your balance sheet and business in assessing your LIBOR exposures?
- Do you need to amend your contracts to address the transition?
- Are forward rates available for the relevant replacement indices?
- Have you reviewed all the governing deal documentation and assessed how you will transition?
- Have you modelled your understanding of how the transition will be implemented across your portfolio?
- Could your implementation of the transition lead to a dispute?
- Representative work product examples
CPE Credit: 1.0 CPE credit will be provided.