Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business, and the Indian Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (IVCA) is pleased to invite you to the India Private Credit Conference.
Schedule: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. IST
Private credit has been in existence as an asset class for more than 10 years in India and in the Gulf Cooperation Council. The need for more flexible and innovative forms of borrowing over traditional bank credit has helped Private credit as an alternative asset class to evolve and grow significantly over the past decade.
During this webinar, speakers will share insights on investor appetite, expectations and deal flow, risk-return profiles, regulatory landscape and key challenges and opportunities.
Panel 1: The Coming of Age of Private Credit in India
- Kapil Singhal, Managing Partner, Credit, True North Co.
- Dev Santani, Managing Director, Brookfield Special Investments
- Eshwar Karra, CEO, Kotak Special Situations Fund
Panel 2: Emergence of Private Credit as an Asset Class – Views From GCC Based Allocators
- Dr. Bhaskar Dasgupta, Associate Director, Financial Services Regulatory Authority, Abu Dhabi Global Markets
- James Munce, COO and CFO, Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners
- Mustafa G Kheriba, Independent Advisor and Board Member