In collaboration with The Legal 500.
Join Kroll and The Legal 500 on a webinar to discuss the key findings from volume 1 of the 2021 Kroll Global Fraud and Risk Report. The report is based on a survey of 1,336 senior decision-makers for risk strategy, including general counsels, chief compliance officers, chief financial officers and CEOs at corporates.
Kroll experts and Narguiz Birk-Petersen, Vice President, Regional General Counsel, Growth and Emerging Markets at Takeda, will discuss key findings from the report. The panel will provide insights on how bribery and corruption is impacting organizations around the world, highlighting complex internal and external challenges, issues around corporate culture and how smart companies are using technology and data insights to effectively mitigate bribery and corruption risk.
Watch the replay here.
- Zoë Newman, Managing Director and Co-Head of Financial Investigations, Kroll
- Howard Cooper, Managing Director and Co-Head of Financial Investigations, Kroll
- Rich Plansky, Regional Managing Director, North America, Kroll
- Rasoul Golparvar, Senior Director, Kroll
- Narguiz Birk-Petersen, Vice President, Regional General Counsel, Growth and Emerging Markets,Takeda