Join Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business, for a webinar to learn about the FCA authorization process for European Economic Area (EEA) firms currently operating in the UK under the temporary permissions regime (TPR). The FCA has already started allocating “landing slots” to EEA firms to submit their authorization applications, with the first slot opening in July. EEA firms operating under TPR have to consider whether to seek full authorization from the FCA and, if not already done so, start planning to submit their application.
Our team of regulatory experts will be joined by Val Smith, Head of Banking, Payments and Insurance Department, Authorizations Division at the FCA and Alex Ainley, Partner at Simmons & Simmons.
Time: 10.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m. (BST)
- Overview of the authorization process for firms in the TPR
- Practical considerations when deciding to apply for FCA authorization
- How to build your application pack
- FCA conditions for authorization
- FCA expectations once a firm is authorized
This webcast will be relevant for EEA asset management and investment firms, but it will also be of interest to a wider range of EEA firms operating under the TPR.
- Val Smith, Head of Banking, Payments & Insurance Department, Authorizations Division at the FCA.
- Alex Ainley, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Matteo Basso, Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Ian Manson, Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Hannah Rossiter, Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps