This webcast is co-hosted by Boyden and Kroll.
With ESG (environmental, sustainability and governance) dominating the corporate and board agenda, business leaders across all industries are making public commitments to more sustainable business practices. How do you measure the culture and quality of an organization, and how does this translate to ESG metrics? Our panel will highlight steps companies are taking to disclose and measure their success relating to ESG factors. We hope you will join us for this insightful and timely discussion.
Schedule: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EDT
- How can ESG provide a valuable infrastructure for a more successful enterprise and culture long-term?
- Which ESG themes resonate with customers?
- What is the impact on employee retention and recruitment?
- How are investors evaluating ESG?
- What is the auditing process for ESG compliance?
- Karen Kosiba Edwards, Partner, Boyden
- Barbara Krumsiek, Corporate Board Director and Former CEO of Calvert Investments
- Pamela Parizek, Managing Director, Kroll
- Betsy Blumenthal, Senior Managing Director, Kroll