Hosted by Kroll and Redscan cyber risk experts, this webcast will address digital risk protection (DRP) and share impactful use cases for today’s threat landscape. Often classified as “dark web monitoring,” DRP can be merged with cyber threat intelligence services to not only track threats but take action against threats happening outside of your network. Examples of such include, but are not limited to social media platforms, forums, domain registrations and account takeovers.
The session also will include examples of effective DRP deployment and how it can be leveraged in ransomware investigations, brand and fraud protection, high-visibility staff protection, reputational management and more.
Schedule: 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (ET) / 04:00 p.m. – 04:45 p.m. (BST)
This Webcast Will Cover
- How adversaries are leveraging compromised credentials easily available for sale on the dark web, and how DRP programs can be applied in such cases
- How DRP programs can help minimize exposure in highly politicized or activist-prone environments, especially with NGOs and other high-profile executives
- How when you align threat intelligence and DRP measures, when dealing with ransomware attacks involving data exfiltration, you can minimize costly breach notification mandates
- How to leverage DRP as part of cyber due diligence exercises to uncover risks ahead of or during transactions
- Keith Wojcieszek, Managing Director, Cyber Risk
- Laurie Iacono, Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
- George Glass, Head of Threat Intelligence, Redscan, a Kroll business (Host)