Duff & Phelps and TISA invite you to a webcast where our panel of experts will introduce the digital ID scheme and discuss what it will bring to the customer experience, and the significant impact it will have on compliance with KYC and AML regulations.
TISA is leading the development of the digital ID scheme, working closely with the Government Digital Service and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) to align the development of the government and financial services digital ID schemes.
We are delighted to welcome Lord Vaizey, previously Culture and Digital Minister (2010 – 2016), as our keynote speaker.
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (GMT)
Areas of Discussion
- How the Digital ID scheme works?
- Business implications and opportunities within the financial services sector
- Interoperability with other schemes, both national and international
- How the digital ID scheme supports regulatory compliance and reduces financial crime risk
- How the digital ID scheme can be used operationally in onboarding new customers, reducing costs of KYC and AML compliance
- User journey demo
- The Rt Hon. the Lord Ed Vaizey of Didcot
- Harry Weber-Brown, Digital Innovation Director, TISA
- Nick Mothershaw, Programme Manager, TISA
- Julian Korek, Vice Chairman, Financial Services Compliance and Regulation, Duff & Phelps
- Mark Turner, Managing Director, Financial Services Compliance and Regulation, Duff & Phelps