Kroll and the German Professional Association of Compliance Managers (BCM) are hosting a webcast on assessing the impact of Russian regulations, issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation (OFSI), on imposing financial, trade, transport and immigration sanctions.
Schedule: 4:00 p.m – 5:00 p.m. (CET)
- OFSI: What is it and why is it becoming more relevant?
- Compliance with international sanctions and the new UK nexus: How does the UK’s approach diverge from that of the EU and U.S.?
- Sanctions evasion techniques: How can enhanced due diligence help compliance officers navigate the new and existing international sanctions risks?
- Ivaylo Todorov, Associate Manager, Compliance Risk and Diligence
- Marcel Etschenberg, Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations
- Natalya Kovaleva, Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence