Now in its fifth year, Paris Arbitration Week brings the international arbitration community together for a week of academic debate and professional exchange in the beautiful city of Paris.
Kroll experts are scheduled to speak at three events during the gathering, and our speakers include David Barry, Who’s Who Legal’s Construction Expert of the Year (2018 and 2020), and Joanne Prior, one of Kroll’s most well-known construction quantum experts.
Construction Delay, Causation and Expert Evidence
- Schedule: Tuesday September 21, 2021 11am CEST
- David Barry, Managing Director, Kroll
- David Coyne, Director, Kroll
GAR Live Construction Disputes
- Schedule: Thursday September 23, 2021 9 a.m. CEST
- Joanne Prior, Managing Director, Kroll
Construction Disputes in the Eastern Mediterranean
- Schedule: Friday September 24, 2021 10 a.m. CEST
- Louk Korovesis, Senior Director, Kroll
- Valia Dousiou, Senior Director, Kroll
Construction Expert Services at Kroll
Recognized for the quality and independence of our insight, Kroll works on a wide variety of construction and engineering disputes across six continents.
Our delay, quantum and project management experts have been appointed on some of the world’s largest and most complex projects. We have extensive testifying experience in litigation and international and domestic arbitration under various rules, including the ICC, ICSID, LCIA, ICDR, HKIAC and SIAC.