While threat actors continue to vary attack methods, these 10 essential cyber security controls can significantly improve your security posture, therefore making it harder for cybercriminals to compromise your network and increasing your opportunities for cyber insurance coverage. Validated by our seasoned cyber security experts based on frontline expertise and with a thorough review of the expanded questionnaires now requested by most cyber insurance carriers, this session will present key takeaways for each of the controls and their real-life effectiveness.
Schedule: 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. (ET)
- Why are these 10 controls essential?
- What types of attacks can these 10 security controls help mitigate?
- How are cyber criminals leveraging weaknesses in the 10 essential controls to deploy ransomware?
- Real life case studies of incidents against organizations with weak essential controls and how they compare against more resilient organizations
- What cyber insurance carriers are looking for in order to underwrite or renew policies
- Mari DeGrazia, Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk, Kroll
- Elizabeth Dill, Partner, Mullen Coughlin
- Jeff Macko, Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk, Kroll
- Peter McKeever, Assistant VP, US & Canada Cyber Practice, Marsh