Due Diligence Insights is a virtual event focused on the concerns of institutional allocators, public and private pensions, endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, fund of funds and will cover evolving trends on alternative asset classes and global investment best practices. Industry experts will share their perspectives on the alternative fund sector with a focus on operational due diligence, compliance, valuation, governance, ESG, cyber security and fund operations. The conference will cover global topics that speak to the needs of CCOs, COOs, CFOs, operational due diligence professionals and CTOs. The event will include 4 separate tracks: emerging trends, operational due diligence, valuation, and regulatory and compliance.
Discussion Topics will Include
- Industry updates on the valuation of private equity, venture capital, real estate, digital assets and structured credit
- What to expect from global regulatory bodies in the months ahead including the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) Bank of Ireland, Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA), Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (HKSFC), etc.
- Governance and diversity and the impact on global investment mandates
- What your organization needs to know when considering a SPAC investment
- Questions you should be asking fund managers to ensure that they are prepared for the LIBOR transition
- The technology your organization should consider to monitor your fund investments
- What experts think you need to know about cyber security, data security and penetration testing