Join Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and Winston & Strawn LLP for a webinar discussing how companies can tackle challenges associated with whistleblower complaints against executive management. Our experts will address how to conduct a confidential internal investigation, how to mitigate potential reputational risk and when to call in for reinforcements. We hope you’ll join us!
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- How to preserve the integrity of evidence and witness statements while remaining covert
- How to vet the allegations while protecting the company, the whistleblower and the potentially innocent senior executive
- How to avoid legal pitfalls and costly mistakes commonly made during preliminary investigations
- Sherine Ebadi, Associate Managing Director – Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps
- Steven Grimes, Partner – Winston & Strawn, LLP