Join Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing experts for an informative webcast exploring the strategies that taxpayers in the U.S. and Europe have begun to examine and implement given the finalization of the base erosion anti-abuse tax (BEAT) regulations under IRC Section 59A. Specific attention will be paid to the impact of BEAT from a European perspective, including BEAT management strategies applicable for both U.S. and European taxpayers.
Schedule: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (ET)
- Identify and discuss the relationship between taxpayers’ transfer pricing policies and BEAT liabilities;
- Review taxpayer profiles, intercompany transactions and transfer pricing policies that are most affected by the final rules;
- Examine transfer pricing analyses that taxpayers have performed and planning strategies that they have implemented to help manage the tax implications of BEAT; and
- Highlight how BEAT considerations interact with other key European tax regimes and policy proposals.
- Jill Weise, Global Transfer Pricing Leader, Duff & Phelps
- Ted Keen, European Transfer Pricing Leader, Duff & Phelps
- Michelle Johnson, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Stefanie Perrella, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Daniel Nir, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Elizabeth Patrun, Director, Duff & Phelps